3 na zalogi
- Compatible with Arduino IDE 1.5 (OSX/Win/Linux)
- Fully signed drivers and executable for easy installation
- USB programming, USB device emulation, USB-CDC virtual serial port emulation
- 16 MHz AVR MCU – using a true 16Mhz precision crystal
- 16KB Flash Memory (14.5K+ after bootloader)
- Serial over USB debugging and communication!
- 14 I/O Pins (2 shared with USB)
- I2C, true SPI, UART, LIN, and USI
- ADC on 10 pins
- 3 PWM Channels (which can be assigned to a selection of pins)
- Power via USB, or External Source – 5v or 6-16v (automatic selection)
- On-board button that can be used as a reset, program, or user button – or can be disabled
to use that pin as general i/o – without changing the bootloader
- On-board 150mA 5V regulator
- Power LED and Test/Status LED (on Pin 1)
- User accessible solder jumpers to disable LEDs, and other features for lower power consumption
- Two mounting holes.
- Breadboard compatible pin out/spacing (the three side header pins are only for legacy shield support).
Samo prijavljeni uporabniki, ki so kupili ta izdelek, lahko napišejo mnenje.